I’m an Oakland artist who embraces data exploration and map making in an attempt to come to terms with the chaos of urban environments. I experiment heavily with 3D printing and laser cutting to bring digital forms into physical space. I’m a programmer by trade, an amateur cartographer, and a big believer in using data to understand the world.
Most Recent Blog Posts
- Weaponized Counties – 2016 US Election Sculpture 2/8/2017 - Posted in: Art, Maps, Portfolio
- Bridged Counties – 2016 US Election Sculpture 2/3/2017 - Posted in: Art, Maps, Portfolio
- Sculpture of Housing Prices Ripping San Francisco Apart 7/21/2016 - Posted in: Art, Maps, Portfolio
- Unofficial SAGE/Sci-Hub Top Pirated Journals 5/9/2016 - Posted in: Academic Publishing
- Desperately Trying to Remove the Air Quotes Around the Word “Artist” 5/1/2015 - Posted in: Art, Maps, Presentations