- Issue 71: Drop-down tab-list fails to activate when using states with constant names
- Issue 72: SuperTabNavigator -Close Tab-
- Issue 76: Make TabReorderEvent Cancelable/Hookable in SuperTabNavigator
- Issue 77: Tabbar title change does not resize Tabbar
- Issue 78: getChildren in ButtonScrollingCanvas
The first four issues are fixes for SuperTabNavigator issues. #71 and #72 were new bugs I introduced with the .2.2 release without realizing it. My bad. This is what happens when the FlexLib QA team consists of me after about 5 beers. #76 is an added feature for the SuperTabNavigator. #77 is a bug fix for a SuperTabBar bug, and #78 is a fix for ButtonScrollingCanvas for what I guess has been a bug since that component was added.
I also managed to put a up a version .2.3 briefly that had an even better bug with ButtonScrollingCanvas that rendered that component and the SuperTabNavigator inoperable. Woopsies again. 🙂 I updated the release and the current version (.2.3.1) should have things all sorted out. There were around 250 downloads of the .2.2 release (jesus you people move fast), so if you downloaded that one, make sure to get the latest and update, that .2.3 release is whack.
There’s also a new component dropped into FlexLib, but I’ll blog about that one tomorrow since I haven’t done the writeups for the component description on the wiki pages yet. But it’s in there.
w00t. Keep reporting bugs.
- As part of my non-existent New Year's resolutions, I've gone through and made a series of bugfixes to FlexLib and released an updated version .2.2. You can download the distribution zip file here or checkout the project from SVN. What was fixed Here are the list of issues that I…
- I've just updated FlexLib and added some components from new contributors and fixed some reported bugs in the existing components. The new additions include: Text Highlighter from Tom Lee, Base64 Image from Stacy Young, and Enhanced ButtonSkin from Daniel Wabyick. Darron also added a component this morning, HorizontalAxisDataSelector. And I've…
- A new component has been added to FlexLib: IconLoader from Tobias Patton, which allows you to load .icns (Mac OSX) or .ico (Windows) icons into your Flex projects. New component: IconLoader The IconLoader component converts a Macintosh OS X (.icns) or Windows XP (.ico) icon file, along with its alpha…